[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]

I didn’t feel any pain after the accident and refused medical attention. It’s been a few days and now I am in pain. What can I do?

Often times, car accident victims do not feel any pain until several days after the collision. Regardless of how long after the accident, and how minor you believe the injuries to be, it is in your best interest to see your doctor.

Continue treatment until your doctor releases you. You’ll want to maintain a log of these visits to help prove your claim. Even if you did not initially complain or receive medical attention at the time of the accident, there is still the potential for you to obtain compensation.[:]


Before You Leave

Check in first with our Legal Assistant for guidance in your personal injury case.

Start Now

Holler Box