Pick the Right Attorney: 4 Reasons Why You Should Choose J. Gonzalez for Your Car Accident Case!
by J. Gonzalez Injury Attorneys | November 11th, 2021 | Legal Representation
Being in a car accident is a harrowing experience. Moments after a crash, you are left confused, hurt, and overwhelmed by the circumstance that led to the accident.
J. Gonzalez Injury Attorneys understand the nature and state of mind that people may be in after a car accident, which is why we believe in helping our clients receive the justice they deserve so they can begin healing.
The vast amount of knowledge, experience, and accreditation bestowed upon founder J. Gonzalez speaks volumes on the actions he will take to help you. Instead of considering other car accident lawyers, we give you 4 reasons to choose our car accident lawyer in McAllen before anyone else.
One of the reasons you should consider J. Gonzalez as your car accident attorney is his humble origins.
J. Gonzalez was born on July 11th, 1968, in McAllen, and has always called the Rio Grande Valley his home. He lived in an old but humble neighborhood known as “Monterreyito” and attended Pearson Elementary in Mission.
At a young age, J. Gonzalez worked for 17 summers as an underprivileged migrant farmworker in the Land of 10,000 Lakes — Minnesota. Throughout his time working in the sugar beets farms, he experienced countless hardships and discrimination. Despite these setbacks, J. Gonzalez kept working to help his family. These experiences inspired him to study and work hard to help those less privileged and less fortunate.
Attention to EducationJ. Gonzalez believes that education is one of the most important things that will take you far to pursue your dreams. J. Gonzalez is proud of all the accomplishments and opportunities he received throughout his life that led him to… Click To Tweet
Education has always been of utmost importance to J. Gonzalez. His educational and professional work experiences include:
- J. Gonzalez attended and graduated from Mission High School.
- He attended the University of Texas-Pan American.
- He graduated in 1992 with a Bachelor’s in Interdisciplinary Studies.
- After graduating from Pan-Am, he taught at La Joya ISD at Benavides Elementary School and British Literature at La Joya High School.
- He attended Pan-Am again and graduated with a Master’s Degree in Educational Administration.
- He pursued a Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree.
- He attended Oxford University in Oxford, England, to study the origins of English common law.
- During his second year of law school, he interned under Federal Judge Prado in San Antonio.
- In 2000, he earned his Juris Doctor from St. Mary’s School of Law.
Serving the RGV for Over 20 Years
After completing his extensive studies, J. Gonzalez moved back to the Rio Grande Valley and began his J. Gonzalez Injury Attorneys practice. Starting in 2001, J. Gonzalez has since opened up four offices in convenient locations throughout the RGV:
- Rio Grande City
Known as the “South Texas Top Lawyer,” J. Gonzalez and his team at J. Gonzalez Injury Attorneys have provided all their clients with the knowledge and resources to win 1000s of personal injury cases, as well as secure millions of dollars in compensation for them. With the help of expert engineers, doctors, private investigators, reconstruction experts, and more, our personal injury attorneys work diligently to create a custom legal plan for every single case!
A Multitude of Awards and Recognitions
Over the 20 years that J. Gonzalez has served the Rio Grande Valley, he has been awarded and recognized by multiple legal organizations, magazines, newspapers, and more, for his dedication and legal services. These awards and recognitions include:
- Lawyer of the Year 2013
- Premio Martindale-Hubbell Client Champion Platinum 2019
- Abogado del año 2015
- Premiere Lawyers of America
- Abogado del año 2016
- Elección de los latinos de ListaLegal
- Abogado del año 2018
- Avvo 2019
- Premio RGVision 2018 al mejor abogado de lesiones personales
- Avvo Profile
- Premio a la elección del lector de The Monitor 2018
- Elección de los clientes de Avvo 2019
- Los mejores abogados de América – Miembro fundador de por vida
- Experiencia 2019
- Foro de los abogados del millón de dólares
- Marquis Who’s Who in America, los mejores abogados, edición 2020
- Los tres mejor calificados: Los mejores abogados de lesiones personales en McAllen
- Premio Martindale-Hubbell Client’s Champion Platinum 2020
- Abogado de élite 2018
- Lista de los mejores abogados de 2020 para la ley de lesiones personales por la Asociación Americana de Abogados
- Certificado de excelencia de ThreeBestRated 2019
- Premios a la elección de los lectores de The Monitor 2020
Along with his extensive list of awards, J. Gonzalez Injury Attorneys have a multitude of raving 5-star reviews and testimonials from their clients:
“Best law firm out here in The Valley. They take care of their clients!”
“The J. Gonzalez Law Firm did an amazing job handling my case. This was my first accident, and I had no idea what to do or where to start. But thanks to J. Gonzalez, they were there to help. I will highly recommend them.”
“I’m really happy for choosing the J.Gonzalez Law Firm. They really helped me out a lot, and thanks to J.Gonzalez and his excellent staff. I highly recommend you to the J. Gonzalez Law Firm in a car accident.”
Choose J. Gonzalez First!
J. Gonzalez is a car accident lawyer that comes from humble beginnings, has an extensive educational background, has served the Rio Grande Valley for over 20 years, and has been recognized time and time again for the utmost dedication and passion he has for justice.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident, look no further and choose J. Gonzalez Personal Injury Attorneys first and foremost to serve and fight for you!