After the car wreck, you will want to immediately call 911 or the police. Once you have received medical treatment, obtained the necessary information from other parties involved, and noted down information the police provide, you will want to call your car insurance agent.

Even if the car accident was minor and did not cause much damage, you will want to file an accident report with your insurer to begin the process of reimbursement for related medical expenses and vehicle repair.[:]

Before You Leave

Check in first with our Legal Assistant for guidance in your personal injury case.

Start Now

Holler Box