For the most part, to create records you need to report your injury to the proper professionals. When injured on the job, you must report your injury to your supervisor or the Human Resources area of your company. They will make a record for workers compensation purposes. At the scene of an accident, when you call the police to report your injury, the police will make a record of the accident detailing what occurred and the injury you sustained. If you went to the emergency room of a hospital, your injury information will be on record with the hospital. When you visit your doctor, a complete record is kept for every visit. If you experienced food poisoning, informing the store or restaurant managers as well as the county or city health department will create a record of the food poisoning incident. With records available, your attorney will then be able to obtain copies to show evidence of your injury and establish, as well as verify the extent of your injury and when it occurred.[:]

Before You Leave

Check in first with our Legal Assistant for guidance in your personal injury case.

Start Now

Holler Box